Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been tagged with the 123 book tag! I can't resist posting anything about books so here I go:


Here are the rules:
*Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.*Turn to page 123.
*Find the fifth sentence.*Post the next 3 sentences.


"Like Lily, there were certain things I found hard to face on an empty stomach, and Con Ed was one of them. La Galette was the local French bistro, half a block from my apartment at the end of Tudor Place. It had checkered tablecloths and pink geraniums in pots." From 'The Eight' by Katherine Neville. So far, it's a pretty good book. And I'm sure after reading those lines, you are just dying to read it too.


I tag Stephanie B., Stephanie S. and any other people who read this blog and are named Stephanie. :)


Speaking of tags, picture of the day is Eden when she was just a couple minutes old. Obviously this is before they removed her tag.
Under penalty of law, this tag is not to be removed except by consumer. 100% Baby. Hand wash warm, towel dry. Do not iron.
Did your baby come with a tag?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE to see her p---y

Anonymous said...

agreed she needs to spread her legs new born pussyis the best