Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Big Girl



Yesterday Eden turned 18 months old. I can't believe how fast the past year and a half has gone. It seems like Eden is still al little baby but she isn't anymore. In a way it is sad to see her growing up so fast, but it is so fun to see her learning and growing each day. She continually amazes me with things she knows and says. Every day with her is a new adventure. The most exciting part of being 18 months is that Eden got to go to nursery yesterday. She seemed a little hesitant when I dropped her off but once they brought out the toys she was enthralled and she hardly noticed when I left. When I picked her up after church she didn't want to leave. She talked about nursery the whole way home and told me what she had done. Then she asked to go again next week. It was a success! Now we're both happier in church!


Here's a little trip down memory lane...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eden! You are getting so big! It breaks my heart how quickly they grow, but each little stage is such a joy! She is so adorable!

jkribbit said...

Hi, this is Jana's sister. I wandered over here from her site and love this post. What a great idea to take the same picture at different stages! Eden is a doll!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!! We sure do miss her.....and both of you two. Love from Utah.
Sha-Sha and Grandpa Bruce