Monday, March 3, 2008

How to Dress (or not to) and Major Accomplishments

Eden loves beads. They're sparkly and they swing when she walks. They're also fun to put on and take off over and over again. She has accessorizing down to an art form. She is rarely without her jewelry on and it is the first thing she asks for after naps. Clothing seems to be optional, but accessories are a necessity.




Big Accomplishment #1


Eden has enough hair for pigtails. Not just little ones on top like whale spouts, but pigtails that involve all her hair. This is a big deal. Partly because that means she is outgrowing her mullet but mostly because it makes her about 10 times cuter than she already was. Her cuteness factor is off the charts. I just can't say no to her now. Well, usually.




Big Accomplishment #2


Walking. She's been decidedly against it for the last 16 1/2 months but then she decided it was okay after all. So now she doesn't stop moving. Ring around the Rosies all the time. She tells me she wants to run around. She pushes the stroller through the library (I wish I could get in and relax). The video highlights 3 things she loves:


Walking (Especially "Rosies")


Her Bea (and she loves big pink Bea even more than yellow Mini Bea)


Her books (you see them spread all over the floor behind her)


You can also hear her say her name at the end "Eda Crava"




Various other accomplishments include saying nursery rhymes with me, singing songs and learning the alphabet (she knows well over half the letters now). Pretty soon she'll be reading to me!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh she is SO, SO cute!! I'm so glad you have a blog...I love reading them. I'll add a link to you blog on mine: www.maelstromdujour.blogspot.com

I hope you and Andy are doing well! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she can say her name!!! So so cute and incredibly smart!

Anonymous said...

good girl taking off your onesie now let me take your diapr off and I can see your p---y