Friday, March 7, 2008

Always winter and never Christmas



I really shouldn't be complaining today because the sun is out but I'm really sick of winter. I feel like we live in pre-Aslan Narnia. I'm so tired of ice and snow. And right now, I'm really really hoping we are not going to go to Minnesota for residency. I don't think I could handle their winters right now. I don't have a good wintery picture that is recent but I found this one from last winter. Eden isn't as enthusiastic about going out this winter. She doesn't like her coat. So we stay inside a lot. I don't like being cold.



The big news from WI right now is that Brett Favre is FINALLY retiring. He's been promising to do it for a while now. This is a HUGE deal to 99.9% of the people in Wisconsin. Out here the Packers are a religion and Favre seems to be their god. It's really pretty sad. The local news channels have even interviewed grief counselors to help the fans through this time. Seriously. Nothing more to say on that, except to say, GO 49ers!



This week I found out that Eden knows all her letters. She's learning behind my back again. She also tried to get out of going to bed by saying she had to go potty. We didn't buy it.


She's such a hoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland! It is a great way to pass the time during these dreary winter months! I'll be checking back often. Eden is a doll!

Jes said...

Personally, I vote for Minnesota as the residency! I need some company. And talking to someone who speaks English instead of what ever is spoken here would be very welcome.

I love your blog!