Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some Pictures

We haven't been able to get very many pictures of Eden lately because she won't hold still long enough. It seems like the camera gives her extra energy. It's not that she runs away when we try to take her picture. She usually runs toward the camera and I end up taking a picture of her stomach. However, I know her adoring fans (aka relatives) are going through withdrawls so we've managed to get a couple of pictures of her. For those of you who have heard about her excited face but haven't seen it, this is a pretty good shot of it.



Eden wakes us up every morning by opening her door and yelling for us. I wake up to her sweet voice yelling (and I mean yelling) "Mama... Daddy....GIT UP!" And if we don't get up right away, she uses our first names. "Jiiillll..... GIT UP!" She means business. It's so funny to hear that I have to admit I occasionally stay in bed just to hear her yelling for a minute.



She's also been singing lots of songs lately and one of her favorite songs to sing is the alphabet. I managed to pin her down the other day and get her to sing the ABC's for me. You have to turn the sound up pretty loud to hear her because she prefers to whisper the song, but it's pretty cute. I think you can also hear me telling her I'll give her a treat if she sings. We're not above bribery in this house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute! I love telling anyone who will listen that my niece is the world's smartest baby! I figure it's not bragging because she's not my child right?!
Love Aunt Jeffi

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

I'm soooo impressed. We are working with Adam on the ABCs, but he really only has the letters A,O, & Q down. Way to go Eden!

Jed said...

So Chris and I can't get enough of that video. We have probably watched it 20 times. Her little laugh when she finds out about the treat is PRICELESS. Eden is SO SO SO CUTE!