Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11- A Remembrance


Today is that fateful day when people put their flags at half mast in remembrance of things past. That's right. 29 years ago today, Andy was born. Happy Birthday Sweetie! Andy took a vacation day today so he could stay home from work, but he had a conference to go to until 1pm anyway. We're happy to have him home this afternoon and evening. He' s such a great guy he stayed up until 10:00 last night baking cookies to take to work for his birthday.

I just have to take a moment and brag about what a great guy Andy is. He's funny and sweet and patient and kind. He's a great daddy and Eden loves to be with him. He puts his all into everything he does. He loves his job and is hard working and honest. He's strong, but gentle. He's a worthy priesthood holder and a great family man. He's an excellent bug squasher and he never complains when I have odd jobs for him to do. He takes care of me when I'm sick (like right now) and is always thinking about others. He's always willing to sacrifice what he wants for what others want. He knows when to be serious and when to have fun and I always love to be around him. This list could go on and on. How did I get to be lucky enough to get him to fall in love with me? I'll never know, but I'm glad he did! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute picture!! I love the bangs. :) Happy birthday Andy!

Candice J said...

Happy Birthday Andy!! Hope it's great!!!