Monday, August 25, 2008

Curly Shirley

Eden had her hair in twisty pigtails the other day and when we took them out at night her hair was curly. It looked so cute I had to take some pictures. Eden calls herself Curly Shirley when she sees herself like this. I can't believe how old she looks in these pictures (especially the second one). I can hardly believe she isn't even two yet!




For those of you who always ask what funny things Eden has said lately (and you know I can never remember them all) I have created a list of Eden-isms on the right side of the blog. I'll try to keep it updated with the latest quotes from our wee one. There's never a dull moment when she's around.

3 comments:

Matt Karla & Alex said...

She is getting so big. When are you guys going to come and visit?? It stinks not having you guys closer!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Eden has grown and changed just since I saw her in June. We can't wait to see you guys this week in Utah!
BTW Jill,I have a blog now,it is a student government assignment, the link is www.brighamcityjengardner.blogspot.com I'm afraid it won't contain cute pics of my kids though because it is a very public thing so I'm protecting their innocence!

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

Cute idea with the Eden-ism. We might have to copy you on that one. I keep a journal for Adam, but I haven't found a cute way to include what he says on the blog yet. Mind if we follow your lead?