Saturday, August 9, 2008

Do you want milk or water? Ummm, juice.

Something Eden said back in December. It's still funny.
One of the many things we really love about Eden is how funny she is. Some of this is unintentional. However, she really has a sense of humor and she knows when she's being funny. These pictures were taken back in May. We were eating at Culver's one day (mmmmm.... frozen custard :) and she was in one of her silly moods so she started making every face she knows to get us to laugh. Andy's parents and my mom were there too and she had us all laughing for quite a while. Fortunately, Sha-sha had her camera and snapped some pictures. She still makes faces like this once in a while but she's already moved on to bigger and better things so I'm glad we captured this moment.
You'll notice the lovely 'hairstyle' she's sporting. This is a common look for Eden. We call it "I had pigtails earlier today, but I pulled them out." I think she does it on purpose, just because she knows it enhances the goofy factor.
Enjoy :)




Okay, and I had to throw this one in too. We've trained her well. Any time she sees the U emblem, she yells "GO UTES!" We're so proud.

2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

TOOOO CUTE!!!!!!And lots of personality!!! MISS HER A LOT.
Eva still calls the duplex Eden's house.

Anonymous said...

I have some juice I would love to feed her