Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eden is TWO: Part 2

Every time we asked Eden what she wanted for her birthday, she would say, "Balloons, cake, hats, balloons, cupcakes, balloons..." so we surprised her in the morning with balloons all over her chair and the stairs and the floor. We also baked her a cake with pink frosting and what she calls "sparkles" all over it (they're flower shaped sprinkles). We got party hats with "Doa d'Sploa" on them (translation: Dora the Explorer). I guess we could have stopped there and she would have been happy. However, she's our sweet little girl and we couldn't help spoiling her a little bit more. Every gift was a hit (and thanks to the relatives for helping spoil her) but the icing on the cake, so to speak, was her own little kitchen (which I don't have a good picture of right now). She got some food to go with it and I gave her the dishes I had used in my kitchen when I was a little girl (which are amazingly all still intact and are not missing any pieces, despite them being 25 years old). She loves to play with it and I've been fed more "meals" today than I can count. It keeps her quiet and entertained. I think I'm going to enjoy this kitchen as much as she does.
She's still our Eden girl. We tried to take her milestone picture and these are what we got:


We love our Eden girl! There's never a dull moment at our house, thanks to her. Every day is fun and we're so glad she's a part of our family. What would we do without our sweetheart?

No comments: