Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 Confessions... maybe 4

1. I might have recently watched the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Wait! that's not the confession part!) movie for the first time. And I might have cried in it. But just once. or maybe two little times.

2. I don't like the song I am a Child of God. Gasp! I realize I may be the only person in the world who feels this way. I don't think this makes me a bad person. I just realized after about the 9,000th time I had played in in primary that I find the music a little boring. And overdone. But I still taught it to Eden and when she sings it, I don't mind.

3. I also watched the Land Before Time a few years ago and I cried in it too. (that's two confessions in one!) But to save some face, I will say I have not seen any of the sequels to the Land Before Time. What are they up to now, 15?

4. I have an irrational fear of refrigerator biscuits. You know the ones I'm talking about- they're cans that have paper on the outside you twist off and they 'pop' open and you get the dough to make biscuits and breadsticks and stuff. Who came up with that idea? I cannot open things that I know are going to blow up in my face. I've tried and I just can't do it. Don't get me wrong, I still buy them. But I only use them when Andy is home to open them. I think he finds it an endearing quality of mine. Well, I hope so anyway.

Look at that. 5 confesssions. I feel so much better. You should try it too. Especially YOU, Candice, Katie, Courtney, Mandy and Jessie :) Five confessions, five people. Speaking of five...
Eden loves headbands. Today she was wearing 5 of them. The only way I could get her to let me take her picture is I promised her I would post it on the blog. Here you go Eden.


2 comments:

Tiff said...

Cute, Jill! I love the confessions, and Eden is so sweet. I can't believe we've got kids that are growing so big and so fast! Love ya!

Jes said...

I also hate those biscuits. They are a little heart attack wrapped in card board, waiting to explode at any time.