Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back in the game

Well, we're finally back in the blogging world and I have a ton of catching up to do.  I'm going to have to break this up into a few posts!  To keep you in the loop- Andy finished residency on June 23 and we packed up and left Omaha on June 25.  The next 5 weeks were filled with lots of fun and craziness (and a whole lot of miles on our car!).  We headed to Salt Lake to spend some time with Andy's family (but not before a detour to Las Vegas to find a suitable place to live).  Then we headed up to my parent's home in Tremonton.  Then we went back to Salt Lake, then up to Bear Lake, then back to SL, back to Tremonton, back to SL, back to Las Vegas.  Whew.  Needless to say, we were more than ready to be out of the car and in our own beds by the time we moved in!  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our extended vacation:
 Ben being a good uncle and carrying sleepy Rachel around Las Vegas for us.

 Fourth of July concert and fireworks.  I love my girlies!

 Eden had so much fun playing at Bear Lake with her cousins- well, most of the time anyway!

 Rachel also loved Bear Lake!

 We went boating on the lake and Eden was brave enough to try tubing for the first time.

 We also went camping on Hyrum Lake with my family and Eden loved playing with her other cousins (which I didn't get any pictures of) and playing in the lake.  She's quite the little fish!

 This is the beautiful view from our campsite in Hyrum.  I don't entirely dislike camping if this is what I get to see when I wake up in the morning.  Plus I got to be with my whole entire family, which doesn't happen very often and it was great!

More pictures to come....

1 comment:

Me said...

Fun! Looks like just the first post is full of good times.

I thought of you while driving the opposite way in NB. It sure was good to see you in Salt Lake during one of your visits!