Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day

Happy May to everyone! It's nice and sunny today (although still a little chilly) and our flowers are cheerful and blooming. Sunshine, flowers and little girls dressed up for church are too much for me to resist so I had to take a few more pictures today.





I had a great birthday this week.  Andy and Eden surprised me with breakfast and I was once again spoiled with gifts and love.  Andy surprised me by getting a babysitter for the girls (thanks again Howards!) and taking me to see Les Miserables that evening.  It was a lot of fun and I don't mind turning a year older if that's how it's going to be!
Today in church someone was telling a story about a little girl who told her dad that he was her best friend.  Eden looked at Andy and said, "They must be talking about you and me!"  It was really sweet. 
Not much else going on here right now.  We met with a realtor this week and are probably going to be putting our house on the market on May 19th (3 years to the day of when we closed on our house).  If any of you know someone in the Omaha area looking for a house, point them in our direction.  We've loved living here and hate to leave this house that's been so good to us.  We started packing up a couple boxes this week as well- things we aren't going to be using for the next few months.  We're looking forward to moving on, but sad to be leaving so much behind.  Hope everyone is doing well today!

No comments: