Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful springy Easter.  We took some pictures this afternoon of our girlies all dressed up for church and we thought they were cute enough to send out into the blogging world.  Spring is trying to make it's way to us this week.  We've finally got a few daffodils blooming in our garden (Eden has been checking on them every day for weeks now) and she was so happy to see them today.  I hope you all have a warm and happy week ahead of you!

5 comments:

The Howards said...

Jill... you are quick! We drove by you this afternooon as you were taking those and they are already on the blog! You inspired me to take ours pictures outside too. Guess I'll have to post them soon too! Such cute girls you have!

Steph said...

I cannot believe how much Eden looks like her mama! These are great pics!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I love spring flowers. We planted some seeds in pots, and I feel like the four year old kid checking on them everyday. How long can it possibly take for a plant to grow, I mean come on. Your girls are very lovely.

princessvelma said...

So cute! Rachel is just chubbier every time I see a picture. Can't wait to see you guys and have you closer!

Arica

melbel said...

That is a cute smile from both of them in the first picture! So sweet.