Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mom's Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there.  Here's a special shout out to my own mom, who is the best mom a person could ask for.  She is a wonderful example to me and I hope I can be a good of a mom to my girls as she is to me.  A shout out to my mom-in-law as well, who is the best mother-in-law a person could ask for.  She's also a great example to me and did a fantastic job of raising her son to be a great husband.  I couldn't ask for better women in my life. 
Yesterday was a gorgeous day here in Omaha.  The weather was perfect and we had to get outside to enjoy it, even though we should have been inside packing boxes.  Andy had the day off and we had to get outside on the grass enjoying the breez and spending time together as a family.  As any proud mother would, I have pictures of my cute girls to show off.  I just can't resist these two!  I'm so glad to be their mommy and they have blessed my life so much!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. It's easy to be a mom when you have great kids!! (right?) What cute pictures of the girls....I miss them and can't wait to see them again. Marcia (the mom-in-law!!)