Thursday, March 3, 2011

February Fun

February was a pretty busy month for us. Andy had to do a rural rotation in North Platte which didn't sound like much fun for us girls so we decided to go to Utah for a few weeks and visit with family. We really had a good time, but we missed Andy and our Omaha friends so it was nice to come back too!

Eden got to decorate Valentine cupcakes and cookies with her grandmas. She definitely loved the frosting!




Rachel is just such a cutie I had to add a couple pictures of her. She turned 4 months while we were in Utah. She's growing so fast she seems to change daily. She is very vocal now and loves to squeal and chatter and chew on her fists. I just melt when I look at her pretty blue eyes and bald little head. After our trip, I can tell she has a lot of people wrapped around her chubby little finger!



I thought I would include this video of Rachel trying her first rice cereal. She wasn't so sure about it. We've tried it a couple times since this was taken and she still isn't too impressed with it. We'll keep trying!


2 comments:

melbel said...

haha! She totally gagged on the food! I can't believe that babies change so much in just those 4 months. Wish they stayed little longer. :(

MeLynn and Greg said...

Maggie likes to do the whole gagging thing too. I think it's hilarious, especially since the cereal is only slightly thicker than water. :) So glad we got to see you, Eden, and Rachel. Thanks for the laughs!