Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a way to start the new year!

I can't think of a better way to start a new year than with these two cuties. They make me smile and laugh every day and I just can't resist them!

Eden is now almost 4 1/2 and is such a little smartie. She likes to read books and tell jokes and play pretend and be a big sister. Princesses and 'House' are her current favorite things to play. She also loves to color and do crafts.

Rachel is 3 months old now and is growing so fast. I love to kiss her chubby little cheeks and see her smile and stick out her tongue. She is getting quite vocal and loves to
make noises and coo at us. She loves to be around people and will smile at anyone who will smile at her!




1 comment:

Jennifer Gardner said...

I can't wait until you come to Utah next month. I want to kiss those chubby cheeks, and I have a valentine that I can't wait to give Eden!