Monday, November 22, 2010

More Pictures

Rachel is already five weeks old and the time is just flying by. We're having so much fun with her in our home. Eden is a great big sister and loves to hold Rachel and give her kisses and take care of her.
Rachel is a pretty good sleeper (on most nights) and when she is awake she is very alert and studies what is going on around her. The past few days she has also started to smile at us when we are talking to her. It is so fun to see those smiles (although we haven't been able to catch them on camera yet). She is also gaining weight and getting a double chin and chubby cheeks. She's so much fun to hold and snuggle with.
On the 15th I took pictures of Rachel at one month, sitting on the quilt I made for her. I thought the pictures turned out pretty cute, although I couldn't get Rachel to look at the camera. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
















3 comments:

MeLynn and Greg said...

She is so darling! And I love the quilt! That will be such a treasure for her whole life. I still think the quilts my grandma made are the best because there's love in them.

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

Congratulatoins! We look forward to meeting Rachel in person.

bbysex said...

mmmmmmmmmfuck she has a hot little mouth i want mycum in that