Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Baby

I know some of you have been waiting a while to see these pictures- 20 days to be exact. On October 15 we welcomed our second little girl into the world. Rachel Elizabeth was born at 11:33 am, weighing in at a whopping 6 pounds 10 ounces. I had a really easy delivery- just a couple hours of labor- and I'm feeling great now. Rachel is quite a cutie and we are really enjoying having her in our famiy. Eden loves having a little sister (as long as she isn't crying) and we love it when she sleeps for more than an hour at night. We'll try to be better about posting pictures in the future. Rachel has already changed so much since she was born- she's put on some weight and is getting chubby cheeks and a second chin. We hope you enjoy these pics!





This picture was taken right after we told Eden she had a little sister. She was so excited because that is what she had wished for. I love the look on her face.


Our two girlies. Eden is a great big sister.
More pictures to come when we have a chance....

3 comments:

MeLynn and Greg said...

What cute girls you have! You're going to have so much fun with them. There's nothing like having a big sister. Rachel is so darling!

melbel said...

The hospital picture with you 3 ladies is priceless. I can only imagine Eden's joy when she first heard it was a girl! You're making the baby transition look easy. I'm such a wimp that I'm not so sure I'll have such happy non-complaining posts after February! :)

Jes said...

She's darling! And you, Jill, look fabulous. I'm jealous you could get your ring on. I couldn't wear mine for a while before and a while after Phoebe.

I'm excited to meet your little girls!