Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag with non-related picture

So, I'm in Utah and I haven't blogged for a long time. I plan on doing a lot of blogging when I get back to Omaha and I can get my pictures to load onto my computer. However, I have been tagged by a lot of people lately (all the same tag too) so I am going to answer the tag so that people know I am still alive. If you're a relative or friend who doesn't care about this, just ignore it.

Five things on my to do list:
  1. Enjoy the rest of vacation
  2. Go back to Omaha
  3. Download some pictures and blog
  4. Finish some books I am working on
  5. Start up family scripture study again (cuz it's been a while...)

Places I have lived:

  • Salt Lake City UT
  • Midvale UT
  • Wauwatosa WI
  • Milwaukee WI
  • Omaha NE
I don't have any recent pictures but blogs without pictures are boring so here is a picture from last summer for your viewing enjoyment.

1 comment:

Cerra said...

Does your husband have any relation to Robert Craven born 1921 in Odgen, UT? My maiden name is Craven and he is my grandfather.