Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why I didn't blog last week

Another grad pic because I'm a proud wiffey :)

We were moving into the house, but I also was having too much fun doing things with the family (not that I only blog when I'm bored, but my family doesn't come out to visit that often). We took a day trip and went to Winter Quarters (which is only about 20 minutes away) and went through the visitors center. It was pouring rain so we didn't walk through the old cemetary they have or get up close to the temple but it was still a nice experience.

Eden is more than willing to push a handcart. What a good pioneer!


One of the highlights of the trip for me was seeing the piano Victor Borge donated to the museum. It was his first piano and also one of his favorites. Don't know who Victor Borge is (well, was)? Shame on you! Go to the library and get a video of him! Go Now! Hurry. He's so funny. It will make your day.
The whole trip was really interesting. The drive was pretty and when we got home my dad made refurgefuripheth. Okay, he made red pudding with cream but in Danish, I swear that's how it sounds. Fortunately, it tastes better than it sounds....


Hubba hubba!

3 comments:

tinybubbles said...

Welcome to Omaha! Glad you are here.
You didn't call us when you moved so we could help you move in. Anyway, welcome.

Steph said...

Hey Jill please tell Andy congrats!!

Jes said...

They're both growing up so fast!

I tagged you. Check out my blog for details. (: