Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The perfect picture

I am amazed by those professional pictures with 30 people in them and everyone is looking at the camera and smiling.  I was trying to take a good picture of the girls earlier this week.  This is the one that turned out the best. 
These are a few of the "not so perfect" attempts before I got a good picture:



Looking at these again, I realize that they may not have turned out perfect, but they show the personality of the girls so much more than the first picture.  I think I love them just as much. They make me laugh and remind me what each day is like in our house.  Perfection doesn't always have to be the goal!

1 comment:

The Howards said...

I think that's well said! Those un-perfect pictures often are the best (that last one made me giggle)! We are sure going to miss you in our neighborhood! I wish Camille and Rachel could have grown up longer together! You better keep this blog updated!! (at least better than me!)