Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where has the time gone? Part 2

After pumpkin patching, Eden and I took a quick trip to Utah for my friends wedding. We were there for just over a week and it was a lot of fun. The day we left Omaha, it was snowing and we had been told Utah was quite cold. When we got there, it was really nice and we had great weather the whole time we were there.

Eden had a lot of fun playing tea party with Grammy (and I didn't get a single picture of it!) and I had a lot of fun shopping with my mom and sister. I love seeing my family and I miss them when we leave.

Visiting with Andy's family is always an adventure. The kids love playing together and they are so fun to watch. Eden always loves jumping on Sha-sha's couch (something she doesn't get to do at home).

But the real fun begins when the kids go to bed...






Trying to get 4 children and 2 adults to look at the same camera at the same time while smiling is an almost impossible task- but we try it everytime we all get together.

Arica and I had fun walking around Gardner Village and looking at all the witches. Eden had fun, but would not let me take pictures of her. This is the best I could get...


However, I have been told I need to get in front of the camera more often and post pictures of myself on the blog so here are a couple pictues of me for your viewing pleasure:
Just a couple of witches- I'm the one on the right.

I got a much needed haircut while visiting with my parents. Eden was eager to take my picture when I was done.

We had a really fun time but we were missing Andy so we headed back home...

2 comments:

Jes said...

Jill, you look absolutely amazing!

I'm so glad you went to Wendy's wedding. Glad and jealous. Mostly glad.

Melissa said...

How are you guys doing Jill? It's great to get a quick update from your blog when I get a chance. Cute hair by the way and Eden is looking so grown up. I wouldn't be surprised if she is reading novels by now :)