Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where has the time gone? Part 1

We've been pretty busy the past month or so and I haven't gotten around to blogging for a while. I have to play catch up now. I'm thinking this is going to take a few different posts- I have a lot of pictures!

We took a trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch in October. We were told it is THE place to be if you want a great pumpkin patch experience (and we did, I guess). They had tricycle races, pig races, rabbit town, hay rides, storybook villages, an old mine, a teepee, campfires, camels, goats a couple of unidentified smelly animals, and a pumpkin smashing dragon. It was really a lot of fun, although we went on a really cold evening and I think we would have frozen were it not for the campfires and the hot cider. Eden had a lot of fun looking around but her favorite thing was the Sleeping Beauty display in the storybook village (no surprise).

We even managed to get a pumpkin or two!

Eden isn't so sure she wants to be here...


Really big rocking chair- really hard to get out of!
Ernie!!!

We met a few famous people...


No comments: