Friday, July 17, 2009

Catching Up Part 1

We've had quite a lot happen since the last time I blogged so I have a lot of catching up to do. Here's a quick run down:


Our budding artist drew her first family picture that had human forms in it. Unfortunately, I have since cleaned the bathroom and this picture is now gone. Andy is the top right, I'm the top left and Eden is below Andy. Cat is on the bottom. Eden is obviously very proud of herself.




We took a quick trip to Utah to see our families. We got to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with Andy's parents and sister and the cousins. It was a beautiful temple and we had a nice time there.




We went bowling with Andy's family and had a good time. Eden got to bowl for the first time and did a pretty good job with her ramp!



Eden had a lot of fun playing with her cousins! I hope we can move closer to them some time so she can play more often.

No comments: