Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One day, three posts!

Super Eden

I meant to post some Eden-ism's a couple weeks ago and I forgot. So for those of you who have been asking (Mom), here they are:

Eden didn't want to say family prayer a few nights ago and when I asked her why not, she said, "My prayers are boring."

Eden was playing with her doctor kit the other day and was checking her heart with her "telescope"

Eden loves to say something is "Sweet as candy"

Eden confused a picture of Brigham Young with Raffi, a children's singer who happens to have a beard.
We tell Eden that during her prayers she should thank Heavenly Father things that make her happy so she said she was thankful for suckers and bananas.

I had the hiccups the other day and Eden was trying to make them go away by giving me hugs and kisses. I told Eden they were gone and she said, "And I'm not even a doctor!"

Eden told me she was going to her room to put on a sweater because she was a little bit sweaty.

Eden asked me out of the blue if we could make ghost cookies. I asked her why she wanted ghost cookies and she said "For Valentines Day!"

Eden is working on memorizing the First Article of Faith and when we get to the end, she informs me she "doesn't like ghost-es".

That's about all I can think of right now but there's more where those came from. Just give her time.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Eden seems so grown up for her age.
I loved all the things she said :)

melbel said...

She is one hilarious little girl with quite the funny personality!