Saturday, November 8, 2008

A couple tags

I have a couple different tags I've been meaning to do lately and haven't gotten around to so I thought I would take care of both on them on one post today.

Eight T.V. Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Office
2. That's really the only show I make time to watch.
3. I don't really have anything else I love to watch on tv.
4. Sometimes we watch America's Funniest Home Videos. Eden calls it the 'Silly Show'
5. Oh, I do like to watch reruns of the Cosby Show. And Friends
6. I usually watch 'Max and Ruby' with Eden, although I wouldn't say I love it.
7. I sometimes watch football and basketball with Andy, although I wouldn't say I love it either.
8. I just remembered, I love to watch General Conference.

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1. My parent's house/Andy's parent's house
2. Olive Garden
3. Newman's Pasta
4. Morelia
5. Sweet Tomatoes
6. Cold Stone
7. Disneyland :)
8. Anywhere I don't have to cook!

Eight Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. I went to the library
2. I drank some yummy hot chocolate
3. I made yummy pasta for dinner with Andy's favorite biscuits
4. I started a new book
5. I got to wake up to my Eden alarm clock which goes off later than my regular alarm clock
6. Andy and I read trivia questions to each other
7. I pet the cat
8. I ate 2 Little Debbie oatmeal cream cookies

Eight Things I Look Forward To:
1. Weekends
2. Eden being potty trained
3. Christmas
4. Living in Utah
5. Bedtimes
6. Vacations
7. Monthly book club
8. Thanksgiving

Eight Things I Love About the Fall:
1. All the pretty colors of foliage
2. Cool air
3. The urge I get to buy school supplies
4. I have an increased desire to bake.
5. Sweaters
6. Turning on our fireplace
7. Snuggling up with a good book
8. Soup and fresh bread

Eight Things on My Wish List:
1. More time to scrapbook and sew
2. A non-primary calling
3. A baby
4. A new wardrobe
5. A finished basement
6. A piano
7. A nice tropical vacation
8. I want to live in Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland

For my other tag, I was to open my fourth picture folder and post the 4th picture in that folder. Here it is: This is Eden and "Grendpeppy" Bruce at the Betty Ford Memorial Gardens, which is next to the Gerald Ford birthsite in Omaha. We took it this past July.

I tag anyone who feels like doing either of these things.

No comments: