Sunday, July 22, 2012

3 months

As promised, I am trying to keep up with this blog. So tonight I'm posting some new pictures of Liam because he looks nothing like he did in the pictures I posted the other day. He was long and skinny right after he was born but he has definitely changed since then. Apparently eating every 2 hours is great for gaining weight. At his one week appointment he was in the 20th percentile for weight but at his 2 month appointment he had jumped to the 90th percentile. He's a really happy little guy. He sleeps 7 or 8 hours straight at night and naps good as well. He loves his big sisters and I can tell they love him too. He's been smiling a lot and is starting to coo and giggle when we talk to him.

Skinny little guy a couple weeks old

On June 10, Andy blessed Liam in the same outfit he wore when he was blessed.  I'm not sure Liam liked the hat...

Liam at 3 months.  He's chunked up a lot- even more since this picture was taken.  Just for fun, here are pictures of his sisters at 3 months as well.  Who does he look like?

 Rachel
Eden

 

3 comments:

MeLynn and Greg said...

That is so funny! On the fifth picture, I took a double take because I was sure I was looking at Rachel! What a difference a couple months makes. I love those rolls on his cute legs.

Anonymous said...

cutie

Anonymous said...

cute