Friday, October 8, 2010

Summer Part 2

I have been so terrible about blogging lately and I have so much catching up to do! Here's a mostly photographic summary of what we did the rest of the summer.
We had a lot of fun with Andy's family at This is the Place Park (or whatever they call it now). Eden wanted to spend the whole day in between Abbie and Ashley (sorry about that Ashley!)

Andy caught a chicken for Eden to pet and she thought that was a lot of fun. I personally think watching Andy catch the chicken was more fun than the petting of the chicken...
Eden learned how to wash clothes the old fashioned way and loved it. I learned to appreciate my washing machine a little bit more than I already did.
We also got do bull riding (well, not me since I'm pregnant) and it was fun to see everyone hang on. Abbie did a great job. Even Sha-Sha gave it a try......
.....for a moment anyway.

No comments: